October is for horses, and this fall the Equine Network LLC is happy to announce that Horse Week brought to you by Boehringer Ingelheim is back for its second year.
An equine-centric digital festival unlike any other, Horse Week 2021 brought together more than 30 equine associations and companies for one singular cause: the celebration of the horse.
- “On Their Shoulders” brought to you by Equitarian Initiative and “The Making of a Champion” brought to you by Boehringer Ingelheim took home Gold Awards for the Website Consumer Video category at the 2021 VETTY Awards.
- AHP-Business Equine-related Long Video
- “The Drive to Brotherhood: Semper Fi & America’s Fund Jinx McCain Horsemanship Program” Presented by Sentinel Horse Feeds took first place in the AHP-Business Equine-related Long Video category
- “M.L. Leddy’s Legacy of Quality” received an honorable mention in the AHP Business Equine-related Short Video category
“The entire staff and combat wounded veterans from the Semper Fi & America’s Fund’s Jinx McCain Horsemanship Program give our heartiest ‘thank you’ for the incredible Equine Network film of our annual Double Rafter Cattle Drive,” said John Mayer, Senior Director, SFFAP & Foreman, JMHP Semper Fi & America’s Fund. “Your production and camera team were simply amazing, producing a film that captured the challenges of our veterans and the restorative power a good horse, dedicated teammates, and a rigorous mission has on their wellness.”
Horse Week 2022 promises to be equally as exciting for viewers. During the week-long viewing experience, riders and horse lovers of every level and discipline will enjoy high-quality educational and inspiring content that includes profiles of incredible equine athletes, equine storytelling that celebrates the horse-human bond and heartwarming tales of horse heroics. Featured equestrians and horses to look for in 2022 will include Olympic three-day event rider Boyd Martin, WPRA barrel racer Liz Herrin, Ann Judge and Thunder: the Denver Bronco’s Mascot, top cutting horse trainer Cara Brewer, Olympic three-day event rider Doug Payne’s top horse Vandiver, international show jumper Bliss Heers, Express Clydesdales and many more!
Horse Week can be streamed for free from October 9-15 on HorseWeek.tv. Tune in from the barn, office, or the comfort of your couch. The Equine Network is making it easy to watch from any smart device.
For more information about features, giveaways, and other exciting announcements:
- Follow along on social media:
- Facebook: @horseweektv
- Instagram: horseweek.tv
- Sign up for the Horse Week Newsletter on HorseWeek.tv
- Follow along with your favorite Equine Network brands: Horse&Rider, The Team Roping Journal, Roping.com, BreakawayRoping.com, BarrelRacing.com, Practical Horseman OnDemand, Dressage Today OnDemand, EQUUS, Dressage Today and Practical Horseman.
About Equine Network LLC.
Equine Network’s membership services are designed to entertain, support and inform the equine community, and include unique tech-enabled services for horse owners, live equestrian events, innovative content and engaging digital experiences. For more information, visit www.equinenetwork.com.